Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Circle Of Life


A superb book. I just e-mailed Roger Aubrey the author to give my thoughts:

Hi Roger,
Just a quick note to say I have just finished reading The Circle Of Life.
As I started reading I thought it was good reading, but when I got to the chapter The Attitude of Gratitude it just hit me with both barrels.
It's been a couple of weeks since I read that chapter (Bible week in the middle) and I am very pleased to see that it has become a part of me.
One last comment, the end chapter and your operation. I thought it was a very powerful message the way you reacted to the hospital ward 'joker', by not accepting his words, even though it was such a subtle attack in joke form. That really made me think a lot as to what I accept.

Thanks Roger
Chris Morse

No comments:

Post a Comment